Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!



Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree how I wish all your lights were working! Well we have had a artificial pre-lit tree for about 5 years and it has worked beautifully till this year. It started out fine then one strand of lights stopped working. A little while later another strand stopped working. Wayne tried to figure out the problem but nothing worked. So he put a old strand around the parts of the tree that were out. Tonight I noticed another strand is out - RATS! It looks like we will be having to invest in another tree if we can not figure out how to get them working. Oh well - 5 years is pretty good I guess! The twins have been doing so good with the tree. They go up to it and look at it but have not tried to pull off the ornaments or pull the tree down :o) I left the bottom of the tree bare so they could not pull anything off! They have done great - such sweet boys!



Cade at dinner time!

Brady with food all over him!




Bradys top teeth are finally coming in!



Big E fast asleep and so sweet!


1 comment:

mesa said...

Love the picture by the Christmas tree! We have a huge artificial tree but it isn't pre-lit so we can keep using it over and over again. So far so good!