Friday, February 27, 2009

1 Week till our precious miracle boys turn 1 !!!!

I just can not believe my sweet little babies will be 1 in 1 week! I am having flashbacks of 1 year ago being VERY PREGNANT and MISERABLE! I get heart palpitations when I think about the delivery and the few months following - it was the hardest time of my entire life! BUT! We have been so blessed with great health and development with Cade and Brady. They really are our miraculous silly, wild, crazy, funny, energetic, rambunctious, ADORABLE little men :o) There are so many sick little babies and kids that we have become aware of and it makes us truly count our blessings. Please keep Joshua, Sawyer, Audrey and Westin in your prayers as they are all battling different situations now that they need God's power to get through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is it going by so fast?