Wednesday, April 22, 2009

T-Ball and Snowcones!

Ethan had a T-ball game last night. I was at bunco but Poppa took some pictures for me! He is on the BUY RITE Team YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ethan just looks forward to the snow cones after the game - that is his favorite part :o)
Welcome Cooper Weldon Maxwell! Baby Cooper arrived April 21, 2009 at 7:21 AM. He weighed in at 8lbs 14ozs and is 21 inches long. Congratulations Brad, Missy and Reid. We are so excited to have ANOTHER BOY to add to the group!

Some of you asked to see the bags they have at Buy Rite. I took some pictures I hope you can see them ok. I bought 2 of the brown, turquoise and green!


1 comment:

Tammy On the Go said...

Hey, do sell these bags? I was thinking of the cef market if you want to sell them there!

www.cefchristmasmarket.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon. Missy's baby is a doll!