Thursday, September 17, 2009

What A Week!


This has been a rough week. The stomach virus has hit our household in a few different ways. Some not so bad, others bad for just a few hours. Each person has been different with E being the only fortunate one to not get hit :o) Anyway, we were SUPPOSE to leave for the beach tonight but when Cade threw up a few times this morning I figured if we wanted to keep our friends and have then not HATE us for the rest of our lives, we should probably stay home. SO - IT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Our plans for the weekend have been changed.
The sun finally came out for about 5 minutes this evening and I decided to take the boys out for a walk since they have been couped up inside all day. As I opened the garage door this is what I saw. AHHHHH! One of my favorite sights in the world. And as E pointed out to me; if you look closely it is a double rainbow! So, everything happens for a reason and God just confirmed everything is going to be OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: