


Wow! What a busy fun filled day we have had :o) We made a trip out to the Painted Pony for our friend Mallory's birthday party. I just love it out there and would take over Ms. Bob's farm any minute if she let me :o) The boys all had a good time. Brady was very fussy (teeth) and was not interested in riding the horse but E and Cade did and had a ball. It was very chilly but the sun felt great! After some much needed naps we headed out to our friend Reid's church and enjoyed their fall festival. There were more horses, bouncies, games, popcorn and cotton candy! Oh my! Another great time and we got Brady on the horse! I just LOVE fall and all the festivals! Cade and Brady fell in love with the bouncies and the big slide!I am EXHAUSTED! Wayne owes me big time! He just happened to be out of town this weekend! He better kill something very big :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment