
I was given these wonderful chocolates for Valentine's Day by my very special man! Wayne knows just what his lady likes! I must take a few minutes to brag on my "Valentine"! Wayne is a sweet and caring person and takes time to show special little tokens of love for me. He is tall and handsome! He is strong and a leader! He is my rock and my calm when I tend to fret and worry! He is smart and such a great Pharmacist! He has given me my wonderful boys that I could not imagine my world without! He is a fabulous, loving and silly dad! He is committed to our family growing in Christ! He is CRAZY, FUNNY and just plain GOOFY most of the time! And all this is what makes him such a special person! I Love You Wayno!
1 comment:
i wub u 2.
Post a Comment