Something crazy is up with blogger. I have been trying to post some pictures from this weekend for 3 days and it will not let me! So, I will keep trying!
Last Tuesday, 3/9/10, was my Mema and Papa's 69th Wedding Anniversary! Can you believe that? I can not even imagine 69 years. They married while my Mema was still in high school! I know I have told this story before but I am just amazed every day by their love and dedication to each other!
Pictures to come - hopefully soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Tuesday, 3/9/10, was my Mema and Papa's 69th Wedding Anniversary! Can you believe that? I can not even imagine 69 years. They married while my Mema was still in high school! I know I have told this story before but I am just amazed every day by their love and dedication to each other!
Pictures to come - hopefully soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment