Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 35th Birthday Wayne! Happy Mother's Day!

Happy 35th Birthday Wayno! He had to share it with Mother's Day! He was a great sport about it :o) We celebrated with family on Saturday after E's recital! Then on Sunday, Wayne and I were able to get away, just the 2 of us, for dinner and a movie!

My 3 handsome boys! Being a mom is the most amazing thing in the whole world! I am so blessed to have 3 healthy, happy children. I could not imagine raising them without my mom! She is wonderful and helps in so many different ways! I never realized how much my mom did for all of us until I became a mom :o) The sacrifices made over the years are unmeasurable. Thank you mom for all you do! You are truly incredible! I love you!



My mother in law is also wonderful! She is always so loving and willing to help in any way! I love that so many people love my boys as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: