Friday, June 25, 2010

My Little Gymnasts!

Cade and Brady started gymnastics a few weeks ago. They both really enjoy it. Cade has volunteered to be the teachers helper 2 times! Brady just likes to do what Brady wants but they are both getting a little better with paying attention and following directions. Oh yea, and waiting their turn!
I must take a moment to brag a little! I know I am probably jinxing myself but, Cade has done so great going to the potty all week. He will come and let us know when he needs to go, or just go by himself, both pee and poop! I am just so impressed at how well he has done! I hope, think, maybe, just maybe - he gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH - the thought of no more diapers!!!!!!!!!! Brady has a little ways to go but at least he is going potty and showing a lot more interest! My big, big boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy England said...

Adorable! I think it's so funny that they've both got their completely different personalities! It's too cute :]

angie said...

They are too much! It's so great that you have your mom able to help you out b/c doing twins alone was definitely a hard task with each running different directions. I hope they continue to like it and get energy out:)