Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Little Chefs!

Last week Ethan and I were making cupcakes and Cade and Brady decided they would like to help. They did a really good job helping pour and mix! There favorite part was eating the cupcakes! This morning Brady saw me getting ready to make eggs and he pulled his chair over and wanted to help again. He cracked and stirred! This evening I was getting things ready to make banana muffins and here came my 2 little helpers! (Big E is at VBS.) They pulled up their chair and helped mix, crack, pour and stir! They really enjoyed the mixer! Wayne said "Are you crazy letting them do that?" Well, yes I am crazy but besides that, they have to learn! Maybe they will end up cooking for me one day soon!
Yummy, Yummy POPSICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy England said...

Too cute! I'm so sure they had a blast! :]