I finally convinced Ethan to let me record him playing the piano. He has been taking lessons since January! Some days he enjoys it, others he does not! I think that is pretty typical for a 7 year old BOY! He continues to learn all the notes, keeping the tempo, holding the notes the correct beats, playing loud/soft/medium soft/ medium loud and so on. It is not easy by any means! Mrs. Amanda, Mrs. Christine and our cousin Ledean (our piano professionals) what do you think? :o)
PS - Some of our wonderful family members have asked how to hear Ethan play b/c there is music already on! Just go to the bottom of the screen and pause the playlist then go back up and click the triangle under E's video to begin playing it :o)

3 comments:
YAY Ethan!! *applause* I'm so proud of you! :] And I miss you!
sign him up for the praise band! Good job Ethan!
Ethan, you sound awesome! You are rockin that dino song! Love it!!!!
We will have to get you and Aubrey together for a duet soon! Hugs, Ledean
Post a Comment