Friday, April 1, 2011

Joe Budd Field Trip!


Ethan had a field trip today to Joe Budd Educational Center. It was so much fun. The kids fished and went on a scavenger hunt through the woods. It was a great place and we will definitely go back to visit again!

Ethan let me video a little of his practice tonight! He has been working hard and is doing very well! His ultimate goal is ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Found this video that was on the camera when I uploaded Ethan's piano video. Wayne took this, of course! I would not let them hit at each other with swords! Crazy boys! Video stopped as Brady throws his sword down and I am sure gets in trouble!

1 comment:

mesa said...

way to go Ethan! I'm impressed!
the sword fighting looks fun.. I will not let Em and Aiden watch that.. they'll want to do the same thing! :)