Thursday, August 25, 2011

God Has A Really Funny Sense Of Humor!



Just when you think you have everything in control and right like you want it - BAM - God throws you a special little surprise curve ball to show you WHO REALLY IS IN CONTROL!
It is with complete shock, disbelief, surprise, overwhelming feelings and pure craziness that I am sharing the news that I am 9 weeks pregnant with another Glover little one!

Yes, we know how this happens. Yes, we use protection. Yes, we were told we had a less than 1% chance of conceiving on our own. YES, WE ARE FREAKING OUT! Yes, this is a special blessing from up above :o)

When God provides, He makes a way and He will carry me through this!

The boys are so excited and betting on a boy or girl. I am just hoping for healthy baby and mommy; I am not a spring chick anymore!

Please keep us in your prayers and I will post frequently with updates.

4 comments:

Simply Sprout said...

I am so beyond excited for you guys! Congratulations ;)

The Wohlrab Family said...

Congratulations! You've gotta love God's little surprises!

Rosemary Scott said...

Look at that precious little miracle on the sonogram pic! I'am SOOOO excited for you all! Congratulations to you Lori and your whole family!!!!

Rebecca Brock said...

Congrats!!! And yes God does have a sense of humor...hense Anthony!! I often say he's got jokes...lots of jokes. On a serious note, I know you have gotten rid of your baby stuff, I have a beautiful crib if you need one and a swing.