Cade and Brady had a Fall Festival at school today! They dressed up as Buzz and Woody and had a great time! Wayne and I went for some of the festivities. After school got out, the boys begged us to go play on the "big" playground. We agreed and said we needed to make it fast. To make a long story somewhat short - Brady fell, from about 5 feet high, trying to reach the monkey bars. He got the wind knocked out of him and ended up passing out in Wayne's arms. 911 was called and after a couple of minutes Brady came to but was very pale and somewhat lethargic. He had a ride in the ambulance to the ER, underwent a CAT scan and after about a hour or so was playing and singing in the ER. All checked out OK! Thank you Jesus for watching over my sweet Brady Boy! Our first emergency room visit down and I am sure more to come. Once I knew Brady was fine, I headed out to the OBGYN for my ultrasound. While I was gone Wayne recorded Brady singing. He loves to sing. He was belting out the song "Always." "Oh my God, He will not delay. My refuge and strength always. I will not fear, His promise is true. My God will come through always, always. I lift my eyes up, my help comes from the Lord!" My Brady boy is amazing. He has the sweetest spirit and God was truly with him during this whole ordeal. Brady knew just where to turn and it helped comfort Daddy too! Watching Brady over the next 24 hours and for a couple of weeks but he was running wild tonight and I could not keep him still!
And as for the Ultrasound...........................WE ARE HAVING A SWEET BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet, special surprise blessing this is! I might need some pointers on what in the world to do with a girl! I have a feeling she will be either wearing a tutu or batman outfit and riding 4 wheelers with all her big brothers :o)God is so good! What an emotional draining day but PRAISE THE LORD all our little ones are healthy, safe and sound!

4 comments:
YAAAAAY!!!!! Congratulations to you all Lori!
I'm glad all is well..
Maybe Baby Girl Glover will settle those boys down alittle!! So thankful that God took care of Brady!!
Oh my goodness - brought tears to my eyes about Brady singing! What a relief he's ok. And I'm so happy you're getting your girl!!! Congratulations! :D
Congrats!!!! So happy for you...Tina A.
Post a Comment