Today was Grandparent's Day at Community Christian. They had planned a breakfast, a program and then a visit to the kids rooms. The weather really put a damper on things. They had a tent set up outside for breakfast but the rain did not let that happen. Everyone ended up in the auditorium. They anticipated 350 grandparents. I was there taking pictures (I took over 200)! They honored all the grandparents and gave special awards to the ones that traveled the farthest and the ones with the most grandkids. One couple came all the way from California. The couple with the most grandkids had 25 - Wow that is crazy! The weather kept all the grandparents from visiting the classrooms but I think everyone had a good time regardless of the storm! Ethan really enjoyed having Mema, Poppa and Grandma there! He missed Grandaddy and hope he gets feeling better soon! E really loves his grandparents and was very happy to honor them today :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment