Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Sick Little Boys :o(


The boys have had runny noses for a few weeks now. I figured it was just teething but they never seemed to get better. The past few days it has turned into snotty boogers and a cough. Cade has been so whiny, clingy and irritable it is not even funny. They have been fussing during the night the past 5 nights also. So, I decided to take them to the doctor. As many of you know, the doctor usually will not see them till they have been sick a couple of weeks. I took all 3 with me today and surprisingly we got in and out pretty quickly. Brady weighs 19lbs 3 ozs and Cade 18lbs 13ozs (I told you guys Brady was my little piggy!) They both have ear infections in one ear. That is why they have been such fussy boys lately. The pictures above are Cade last night eating supper - well sleeping through supper. Poor little guys I sure hope they feel better soon!

No comments: