The photographer who took the 1st birthday pictures for the paper has a baby contest! You can click the link and vote as many times as you would like from now till Sunday! I think it would be really great to have a twin tie :o)
http://www.lynnivory.com/cgi-bin/gallery.pl
If they win they get something but I am not real sure what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably a free picture! The pictures are not great by any means but I still think my boys are the cutest!!!!!!!!!
Joseph Coat of Many Colors Craft
1 day ago

1 comment:
Hey Lori -
I think it is a $50 credit with Lynn Ivory. Nate won it last year on their birthday week. We told everyone to vote for him over Luke, because the "prize" could be used however you wanted. I will get with you soon about the sale coming up. We have our next meeting Monday and things will be finalized then...
Post a Comment