Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a GREAT Mother's Day I had today! It started with Krispy Kreme doughnuts from my favorite men! (They know just what Mama needs to get going in the morning!) We headed off to church and after church Ethan handed me a present. I opened it and found a apron. (Bottom 2 pictures below.) The WONDERFUL ladies at church made either a apron or a hand towel for the moms with the kids hand/foot prints on them! I was so surprised! Amazing how they did that for all the moms! THANK YOU! It was such a sweet surprise :o)

After church we headed over to Mema and Poppa's house for lunch - YUMMY chicken and cashews that Poppa made! Thanks Pops - super good!

After the boys naps we met Grandma and Granddaddy at Lake Talquin for some cruisin in the boat. We had a great time and the weather was so beautiful. The boys had so much fun! I figured Brady would be the wild one getting into everything but surprisingly he was mesmerized and Cade was the wanderer! We stopped at Whippoorwill and grabbed a bite to eat and headed out :o) Thanks for the fun boat ride!

Happy Mother's Day to you all! I have the best mom and Mema (Grandma) I could EVER ask for! It is definitely not a easy job being a mom but I would not trade it for the world! I feel so blessed that God has intrusted these 3 great boys to me and Wayne to raise!

Wayne and I had a nice afternoon out on Saturday for his birthday and mothers day! We visited the Bodies exhibit at the Mary Brogan Museum and then had a FABULOUS dinner at Bella Bella! If you have not had a chance to ever see a Bodies exhibit, I highly recommend it. This one is not as great as the one we saw in Tampa but it is still very good and of course being in the medical field I feel everyone should take the opportunity to see what you really look like inside - FASCINATING :o)








1 comment:

mesa said...

now you know what those red feet were from after church last month :) I couldn't tell you!
Happy Mother's Day Lori!