Sunday, August 9, 2009

Check out my friends items on Etsy!

My friend Marcy has such a great talent for design and decorating! She puts together invitations, thank yous, favor tags, photo cards and just about anything you could ever wish for! She custom makes all of these and will even take the pictures if you would like :o) She has a special for Halloween and has used some of my boys pictures for her sample cards. Check them out! There is one picture of Ethan! Can you guess which one it is? http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6298119
Marcy also has a blog called Simple Party! You can look at all her fabulous party ideas there. It is listed under my blog list!
One other funny thing! Kids truly say the silliest things sometimes. Today we went to church and for the summer all the kids come into big church so all the children's workers can have a break over the summer. Ethan walks in and sits down and says "Mommy look, it is the Lord's Supper." I said "Oh yea, I did not even see it." Ethan replies " I LOVE the bread and juice! And you know mom I can go up front and get it because I have asked Jesus to come into my heart like 2,000 times!" I just cracked up. We have talked about this before and last time he said he asked Jesus to come into his heart 1,000 times - now it is up to 2,000! He is so sweet and pure! I am so thankful that he is so accepting of God's Word. I just pray he will continue to grow into a strong Christian! I love my Big E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy On the Go said...

hey girl, if any of these ladies could be a part of our market, I would love for them to contact me...give them my blog link if you get a chance..

www.cefchristmasmarket.blogspot.com

did you save room for me in the van?