I can not believe my sweet "little" E is starting 1st grade. I have a elementary school kid - CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember dropping him off at Mrs. Rosemary's house when he was 6 months old and at Advent the first day when he was 3. Where did all the time go? E has just absolutely popped up over the summer and will be bigger than me very very soon! His teacher, Mrs. Dolly, is super nice and I think he is really going to enjoy this year! One thing the headmaster told us parents at the parent orientation was - God is loaning our children to us! And it is for a very short time. They are not ours but His! And we are to raise them and teach them in the way they should go. I am so glad E has the opportunity to learn, grow and be loved by so many. I just pray that we do the very best we can to help him grow strong in the Lord and be a super smart kid! I LOVE YOU MY SWEET E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joseph Coat of Many Colors Craft
1 day ago

2 comments:
so hard to believe he's a 1st grader now! Love the pictures! I hope he had a great first day!
it goes by too fast, make it stop!
Post a Comment