
Saturday Ethan ran into my room and pointed to his mouth that was bleeding! I saw his tooth was missing and asked him where it was! He said he thought it was in his stomach. No way, not another tooth lost and missing! Come to find out, this is what happened. E was playing with Brady and biting his pants leg. Brady pulled his leg away and walla - E's front tooth pulled right out. I did not think it was very loose! LUCKILY we found it sitting right under Brady :o) Good job Brady!

I love making these mice! Not only do they look adorable they are SO YUMMY! You take maraschino cherries and dunk them in chocolate. You put a Hershey kiss up against it and put them in the fridge. Once it hardens I use the decorating gel for the eyes and nose. I like to use the Hershey kisses that have almonds! YUMMY!
1 comment:
Tell E I want to hear him whistle:)
Post a Comment