Friday, December 4, 2009

Beauty!

Wednesday, after the rain stopped for just a little while, our neighbor called and told us to run outside! We went out and over our house was a complete rainbow. You could see one end to the other. By the time I went and got my camera the middle was gone but I caught the ends! It was a double rainbow on one side. One thing I LOVE about our home is the WONDERFUL rainbows and sunsets that we get so frequently!


Another BEAUTIFUL thing to share! This tree is down the road from us and I just love it. It is a red maple and you may notice them around town! They are in full color at this time of year and absolutely beautiful! Just had to share :o)

1 comment:

Tammy On the Go said...

I saw the word Beauty and thought you had posted about me!