I think I have finally got this thing working. I must give a huge THANK YOU to my wonderful friend Mesa for helping me navigate through this blog stuff! I feel like each day the boys are growing and changing so much - I literally could send out a email each day with updates. So, I figured this would be a great way for me to share all the latest along with all the pictures so everyone could enjoy. Ethan lost his first tooth and we can not find it - yes - I think he swallowed it. Oh well, the tooth fairy was very generous and loved his home made tooth attached to a note explaining what happened. Cade is getting his third tooth on the top left. Brady is crawling and crawling VERY FAST! Once he got the hang of it there was no slowing him down. He is EVERYWHERE and loving it :o) Hope you all enjoy the blog. Check back frequently because as you guys know I have tons to share!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joseph Coat of Many Colors Craft
1 day ago

1 comment:
Well, let me be the first you post a comment on the Glove Box. You have a beautiful family, I know how proud you must be. I miss seeing you and hope to come to Tallahassee sometime soon. Please tell Joe & Maxine I said hello. Ethan is going to hate that bathtub picture...LOL Miss you guys!
Post a Comment