Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flag Football




Ethan got his 2nd trophy and was just so excited about it. Yesterday was his last flag football game. I have to admit I am happy it is over. He got pushed, shoved, hit, punched and everything else you can imagine. I love football but would just prefer my boys not to play - I do not want them to get hurt. And this was suppose to be flag football - no contact! He got knocked in the head pretty good yesterday but kept playing! Wayne just says he has to learn but I almost went out on the field and kicked some tail myself :o) I am really second guessing soccer! We may just stick to T-Ball! I guess it is just the physical therapist and mom side coming out in me. I have seen way to many kids get hurt from sports. Maybe we will do swimming, golf - who knows! The last picture is Cade having fun at E's game!

No comments: