Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Oh Mom Not That Camera Again."









Now you guys will really get to see how many pictures I take. Yes, I know I am CRAZY! Today E got out of shcool early so we picked him up and went to the park. This evening we were playing outside and I got a wild hair to take pics of the boys in the basket. Brady was into it but Cade on the other hand was not so sure. Me and Ethan could not get him to smile to save our life. I have had some people ask which one is which so I will try to put that in so you can tell them apart! Pictures 1 and 2 Brady is on the left and Cade is on the right. Pictures 3, 4, and 5 are Cade. Pictures 6, 7, 8 and 9 are Brady. And of course, the last two are my "BIG E."

1 comment:

twinsintally said...

Hey - great pics of the boys. You know that was one of the pieces of advice that someone gave us, that we try and follow through on, is to try to have Luke on the left and Nate on the right. At least on the "not" candid shots. Obviously when you are catching them in the act - you go with what you got. But we did the baby plan with DIna, and it is almost too funny because it is Luke-Nate, Luke-Nate... all the way down the photos. Anyway - but of course they didn't cooperate when I did Pumpkin photos, so oh, well!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Before you know it Ethan will need new running shoes, so he can stay ahead!!