Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!

Our internet has been down for a couple of days so I am a little behind on getting this post out! Ethan turned 6 on Friday and we had his big birthday bash on Saturday. His party was at the activity pool at Trousdell and we had TONS OF FUN! Here is the link to check out all the pictures! (I have not had time to make any collages to post!)
Also thank you to Mesa for taking some pictures! Here is the link to hers! http://picasaweb.google.com/mesacole812/EthanS6thBirthday?authkey=Gv1sRgCISHkMD86POPLw&feat=email#
Thank you to my wonderful friend Laurie for a FABULOUS cake. Not only did it look great, it tasted WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday my sweet E! I can not believe you are 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mesa said...

great pictures Lori! It was a wonderful party! So hard to believe Ethan is 6 now.. these years are just flying by waaay too fast!