Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day! Cade and Brady's 1 Year Pictures (Yes, A Little Late :o)

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day. I wanted to put a video on here from You Tube that was played at church today but I can not figure out how to do it! (I will have to call for help from my fellow bloggers - Mesa and Tammy!) It is called Family Man and was so amazing. I will keep working at it! Also, I do not know why when I put a song on here it only plays 30 seconds of it? SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the mean time - I took Cade and Brady for their 1 year pictures. Yes, I know I am very late but better late than never! Check them out! I used a new photographer who was super nice and great with the boys - despite the 100 degree weather! www.terrismithphoto.com
Click on proofs and you will see their names!
OK - I am stopping for tonight. For some reason the photographers website address above is not letting me click on it and go straight to the homepage. I think there is seriously something wrong with the blog tonight. I give up - will come back tomorrow night :o)

No comments: