
Meet Rascal, our Weimaraner. He is the newest member of the Glover Family. Yes, he is a boy and I was hoping for a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned we were going to get another dog - A big, mean, scary one! Well, he is not mean but he is going to be very big :o)
The lady we got him from had already named him so I am not real sure if Rascal will stick or if his name will be changed. He is 13 weeks old and such a sweet dog!


Oh and by the way; they caught the slime bags that were breaking in to all the houses in Gadsden County. They got caught putting a 52 inch flat screen TV in the trunk and trying to tie it down :o) They will be doing some time in the county jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
he's a beauty!
Post a Comment