While waiting for the Veteran's Day Parade to start, Cade, Brady and Ethan were running up and down the big steps to the front of the Capitol. There were people everywhere and they were chasing each other. I turned around for just a half second and when I glanced back this is what I saw - two booty's shining bright and happily as Cade and Brady decided they needed to go pee right on the flowers in the front of the Capitol. Did I mention TONS of people around. I was so embarrassed that I was speechless. Everyone laughed and said grab your camera. I couldn't - I was frozen. I managed to run and pull their pants up very quickly! They said mom we have to go pee pee! I really should have taken a picture that was a priceless moment for sure :o) Boys, Boys, Boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment