Ethan and Grandaddy spent the day together! This is what they did all day! Hunted squirrels! I am not real sure who is going to eat those. It will definitely not be me!
Thank you so much for your sweet notes the other day! It was so great to hear from you! I miss you so much too... and I hope you are still enjoying the piano. You were such a wonderful student, and I wish that I could still teach you!
Good job hunting those squirrels! Love, Mrs. Amanda
1 comment:
Dear Ethan,
Thank you so much for your sweet notes the other day! It was so great to hear from you! I miss you so much too... and I hope you are still enjoying the piano. You were such a wonderful student, and I wish that I could still teach you!
Good job hunting those squirrels!
Love,
Mrs. Amanda
Post a Comment